The SmallRig Baseplate for Sony Alpha 7 IV 3666 aims to improve grip experience and enable tripod and handheld shooting while protecting the bottom of the camera. In my opinion, it is a must have accessory for the Sony Alpha cameras.
- Improves grip experience and prevents scratches.
- Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience.
- Embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate integrates into the camera body.
- Arca quick release plate on the bottom for quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2/RSC 2), and handheld shooting.
- Built-in magnetic spanner for easy disassembly and assembly.
The Baseplate attaches to the bottom of the A7 IV camera via a 1/4″-20 screw and locating pin, with features built-in silicone pad to prevent scratches and twisting.
There is a spindle spanner at the battery door which fits the camera curve and leaves room for your little finger for a comfortable grip. To improve the looks, SmallRig embedded select genuine leather in the baseplate to integrates into the camera body. 1/4″-20 threaded holes and cold shoes at the bottom support mini tripods and microphones.
The Arca Swiss compatible baseplate allows quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2/RSC 2), and handheld shooting. Accessible built-in magnetic spanner facilitates disassembly and assembly. The Baseplate is a great foundation on which to build the ultimate portable vlogging rig.