BlogWorld Expo L.A. is less than a month and I’m looking forward to meeting many old and new friends at the world’s biggest blogigng trade show. Many people would love to attend BlogWorld but can’t make it to L.A. to do so. If you’re in that boat, BlogWorld has a cool feature just for you.
The BlogWorld Virtual Ticket
The BlogWorld Virtual Ticket is your ticket to see BlogWorld without having to be there. The ticket is way more than just “BlogWorld on tape.” The virtual ticket will give attendees as much of the experience of being there as possible.
Here are some of the things that will be part of the new, expanded Virtual Ticket
for BlogWorld & New Media Expo this November:
- Recordings of just about every session at the live event
- Live reports on the scene at the actual conference
- Exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage not available to in-person attendees (unless they buy a Virtual Ticket)
- On-the-spot Q&A with presenters and attendees
- The whole shebang is hosted by our Master of Ceremonies, Johnny B. Truant
THE BOTTOM LINE: If you can’t attend BlogWorld in person, they’ve made it possible for you to enjoy it anyway, plus you’ll get extras just for Virtual Ticket holders.
Check it the BlogWorld Virtual Ticket here – and make sure you sign up quick – the price goes up $100 on Saturday!