I want to congratulate Alan at Conservative News and Jerry Lamigo for winning LeadPages! We’ll be contacting you with information on how to pick up your prize. Everyone else, you’re going to want to continue reading because something very cool has happened that I want to share with you.
So many readers have already reached out to me expressing interest in purchasing LeadPages if they’re not selected as winners. To see if I could sweeten the deal for you guys, I reached out to Clay and asked if there’s anything he can offer as a bonus for anyone reading this post who decides to purchase LeadPages.
Well, I’m happy to say that he came through with an awesome hook-up.
The LeadPages Hook-Up: 3 Courses That’ll Turn You Into a Conversion Machine
So here’s the deal: I put this lengthy review together because I truly believe LeadPages can completely change your business. It’s an excellent product that solves a huge problem.
Which is why I think you should get it.
That’s why I asked Clay to put an extra incentive together for anyone who purchases LeadPages before midnight on Sunday, June 29.
So, if you choose to get LeadPages in that time frame, you’ll get access to three bonuses:
- Have Your Own â€œResource Listâ€ Lead Magnet Designed for You ($197 Value) – LeadPages’ in-house designers will create a customized lead magnet (or â€œopt-in bribeâ€) for you that you can use to start building your email list immediately. Also, you should know: This gorgeous, one-page â€œresource listâ€ is based on the highest-converting lead magnet the folks at LeadPages have ever seen. Based on their experience, they believe (and we agree) that it’s the easiest way to entice new subscribers to opt-in for your list.
- Create Your Own Webinar with LeadPages’ Webinar Course ($197 Value) – For over two years, Clay Collins sold this webinar course that reveals everything you need to create a high-converting webinar of your own. This webinar course includes MP3s, videos, transcripts, swipe copy, checklists, and mindmaps to explain exactly how to engineer a webinar to sell your products and services.
- LeadPages Will Critique and Suggest Improvements for 5 of Your Landing Pages ($500 Value) – The LeadPages team has seen and critiqued more landing pages than anyone I know. Based on their mountain of data, they have seen firsthand what works and what doesn’t for your landing pages. As part of this bonus, an elite member of the LeadPages team will give you five critiques of your landing pages. This in-house marketing expert will give you feedback on how to improve your copy, videos, images, and other elements on your landing pages so you can dramatically increase your conversions.
- Discover How to Write Copy That Converts with LeadPages’ Landing Page Course ($500 Value) – This entire course shows you how to write copy that converts for your landing pages. This course reveals how to think about your landing page copy, how to write enticing copy that leads to higher conversions, and how to craft a compelling offer so you can get the most opt-ins, sales, and webinar registrations on your landing pages.
- Build a Whole Launch Funnel with the Presell Formula ($997 Value) – This â€œPresell Formulaâ€ course was LeadPages CEO Clay Collins’ flagship product when he used to offer marketing and consulting services. This massive course shows you how to design an evergreen launch funnel with LeadPages so you can continuously sell your products and services. As part of this course, you’ll get access to MP3s, videos, transcripts, swipe copy, checklists, and mindmaps to guide you as you build a launch funnel with LeadPages for your business.
Again, Clay is offering all five of these courses totally free for anyone who purchases LeadPages before midnight on Friday. Use this link to purchase and you’ll get all of the bonuses.
Your LeadPages Questions…Answered!
Since a lot of readers have already expressed interest in purchasing LeadPages prior to this announcement, I wanted to help answer some common questions I’ve already received:
Will LeadPages integrate with my email marketing service (AWeber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, etc.)?
Most likely, yes. LeadPages is already integrated with just about every major service I can think of, and they’re constantly adding more. Here’s a screenshot of their integrations available as of right now:
Note that they’ve included an â€œOtherâ€ option on the list. That means other Email Service Providers work in addition to the ones listed. If you have an ESP that’s not on the list, LeadPages’ fantastic support team will most likely be able to hook you up after you purchase. And if they can’t help you? They’ll refund you ASAP.
What are some examples of the best converting LeadPages templates?
Here’s a handy graphic that showcases some of LeadPages highest converting (and most stunning) landing page templates currently available:
Okay, seriously…is LeadPages really that easy to use?
I’ll put it this way. There’s no software to install, you simply log in to your account, choose a template, and you’re ready to edit.
You can change images, backgrounds, videos, colors and style settings, text, and fonts all by simply pointing and clicking.
To integrate any form with your email marketing service, all you have to do is click â€œIntegration Settingsâ€ to pull up all your lists and forms.
You can even easily edit SEO setting like page title, keywords, and description right there in the editor.
And the best part is that in the rare instance that you aren’t sure what to do, LeadPages does a great job of including instructions right there in the editor. Beyond that, each template comes with its own tutorial video. Oh, and have I mentioned how awesome their support team is?
How do I go from creating my page in LeadPages to actually getting it on my site?
LeadPages gives you four publishing options that are all super simple (they also have awesome tutorials all throughout and a rockstar support team in case you ever need a little help):
1 – Publish to WordPress – LeadPages gives you a unique WordPress plugin that you simply upload to your WordPress dashboard. After you create your page in LeadPages, go to your WordPress dashboard, go to the LeadPages plugin in the sidebar and click â€œAdd New.â€ From there, you can set any LeadPage to any custom URL you’d like on your domain name. You can even set one as your home page, 404 page, or Welcome Gate page.
2 – Use the URL hosted by LeadPages – Need a page right away or don’t have your own URL yet? LeadPages instantly generates a URL you can use immediately. Doesn’t get much simpler.
3 – Publish it on your own server – You also have the option to download any page and publish it to your own server (if you’re into that sort of thing).
4 – Publish it as a tab on your Facebook page – As we discussed earlier, you can publish any page as a Facebook tab in a matter of only four (!) clicks.
Is LeadPages right for me?
LeadPages is right for you if…
- You want to create seriously awesome looking high-converting landing pages in the quickest and easiest way possible.
- You’re ready to stop paying for coders and designers every time you want to create a new landing page.
- You’re ready to get serious about building your email list.
- You want to take the guesswork out of doubling and (in some cases) tripling your conversion rates.
- You value companies that are invested in their products and constantly adding exciting new features.
- You currently do marketing for clients–and need a simple way to create an unlimited amount of landing pages for your clients–on an unlimited number of domains.
Again, if you’re going to join the ranks of us happy LeadPages customers, use this link to get the five bonuses I mentioned.
Any other questions? Leave a comment and I’ll check back in and answer as many as I can over the next couple of days!